| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Annette/ Wso Ak in May is a little cool at 9.4 °C (48.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in May is a little damp. Some 153.2mm (6in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 15:14 long and the longest day is 16:57 long with an average length of 16:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Annette/ Wso Ak May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Annette/ Wso Ak:
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 388.1 kms (241.1 miles) NNE
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 536.5 kms (333.4 miles) E
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) E
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 202.8 kms (126 miles) ESE
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 368.1 kms (228.8 miles) E
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 111 kms (69 miles) SE
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 181.8 kms (113 miles) SSE
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 253.5 kms (157.5 miles) SSE
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 361.7 kms (224.7 miles) SSE
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 347 kms (215.7 miles) S
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 489.7 kms (304.3 miles) SSE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 518.3 kms (322 miles) SSE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 517.9 kms (321.8 miles) SSE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 542.3 kms (337 miles) SSE